Here are some sure ways to keep loving your hair and keeping it healthy at home in between salon visits.
- Wash your hair regularly to ensures that your scalp and hair is free of dirt build up and excess oil.
- Use Chemical Free Shampoos.
- Condition Correctly, use conditioner after shampoo, rinse then use a leave in conditioner.
- Dry your hair naturally, air dry or use a microfiber towel
- Oil your hair properly with our Growth Drops
- Use A Wide-toothed comb for detangling
- Style your hair naturally eg twists
- Trim your hair regularly. (Use oil on ends and wear a bonnet to reduce damage and split ends)
- Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Eat healthy, add vitamins to your diet, reduce salt, sugar and alcohol.
- Rest reduces stress, have a goodnight's sleep in our Beauty Bonnet which will protect your hair and minimise split ends.
- Clean your comb, brushes and wash hair coverings often in order to prevent oil and dirt from depositing back into your hair.
- BONUS Journal your hair journey. It's serves a regiment reminder, tracks your growth and overall a great tool to achieve your hair goals.https://amzn.to/3snvDqo